Hey! so the day your reading this is my 26th birthday, and ive seen people do these kind of posts before and while i was thinking of what to write for my birthday this popped into my head and i thought it was perfect. I love these kind of self-reflection posts, it certainly really made me think!
1. Be Yourself.
2. More people think like you than you know.
3. Friendships are important.
4. You cant rush love, it will come.
5. There is no harm in being the “mum” friend.
6. Being an open book is good.
7. Getting hurt happens.
8. Keep carrying everything in your handbag, one day someone will need a plaster.
9. No one is perfect.
10. Its ok to be broken.
11. Asking for help is needed sometimes.
12. Being drunk is fun, but not for everyone.
13. Really men aint all that scary.
14. Happiness isn’t found Through money or food.
15. Mum isnt always right.
16. Theres no “how to adult” rule book, we are all winging it.
17. Some people are just meant to be in your life.
18. Some people are really not.
19. Its ok to need someone.
20. For every nasty person with a nasty word theres 10 nice people with nice words.
21. Things can change in a heartbeat.
22. The people who are worth it dont care, the people that care aint worth it.
23. You can stand up for yourself.
24. Everyone’s at least a little weird.
25. Its ok to say no sometimes.
26. You are loved.